|Blastox® is a granular chemical additive that is pre-blended with BLACK BEAUTY® to render lead waste non-hazardous under the TCLP test. The spent residue is non-hazardous and can be disposed of in a local Subtitle D landfill.BLACK BEAUTY with Blastox is available through Flat Rock Bagging by special order. For additional information, please contact the Marketing Department at (734) 782-2073, or by email.
- Reduces potentially hazardous wastes to a non-hazardous condition for lead
- Helps reduce the lead in the air generated during blasting
- Reduces the leachability of many heavy metals including lead, chromium, cadmium, mercury, and zinc
- For either a dry or wet blast
- Standard blasting equipment can be used with no change in efficiency or profile
BLACK BEAUTY® is a registered trademark of Harsco Minerals.